National Pet Month

April is National Pet Month and Kate On Thin Ice has invited people to post pictures and comments about their pets and link up here.

Here are a collection of my favourite pictures of my boys. 

Daz (white staffy cross) has been with me since he was six month old, he is now seven years old. He came from a rescue centre and had been badly treated. He was a little skittish, but now is one of the most laid back dogs on the planet. 

Tyson (I didn't name him!) is a seven or eight year old Jack Russell cross, possibly with a ferret. I took him in for a couple of days whilst his owner moved house, eighteen months ago! He did have a short stay with new owners, but they did not treat him well, so I returned him back to my pack. I'm guessing he isn't going anywhere for a while.



 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!