Reasons To Be Cheerful


1. It's Christmas! I don't normally do much to celebrate, but want to change that now Little Lady is here. Daddy only got Christmas Day off, but it was a great day. Little Lady was spoiled, by us and others. Kiki is also amazingly great at buying pressies, she has a lot to live up to. I have, amongst others, a new sewing machine (yay!) and an ereader.




2. I'm overeating, now that probably doesn't sound like a reason to be cheerful, but I know that's a sign all is not well. Not sure of reasons why, but I'm aware of it, at least. So that's good, right?

3. There has been a few events that have happened recently, where the 'old me' would have tried to help / get involved, classic case of dealing with everyone else's problems so I don't have to deal with my own.

I know these reasons might not seem logical to you, but to me they are huge steps forward. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!