Reasons to be Cheerful

Another blah week really, but onwards and upwards... And all that jazz.
Actually I'm thinking of changing the name of my blog, and 'Onwards & Upwards' is becoming a theme. 
Either that or 'Meh Meh Me'. 

For more information on Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC), check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.

  1. Number one this week has to be that Daddy had another job interview today, (that's 4 from 200+ applications!). It went well and he starts a trial tomorrow. It's only temporary until Christmas at moment, but he's working and earning more than the £40 a week Condemnation think he needs to live on. 
  2. My depression has been a struggle lately, it has been great to have my carer around more, but the more time you spend with someone, the more time you have to row. For Daddy, it's been hard not to work, he's never been out of work in 20+ years. For me, I had someone there when I wrote the days off and went to bed; or just didn't get out of it. We have had some good moments, I wouldn't go so far as to say days, but... well you know. I also had a good appointment with my CPN, she's a lovely lady, good at letting me rant it out. With a wicked sense of humour too. 
  3. The Little Lady is coming along great, definitely developing her personality, and exerting her independence. Which is fantastic and awe inspiring, but turning bedtimes in to a nightmare!
I hope you are all having a fantastic week and have something wild and exciting to look forward to this weekend.

See you next week x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!