Reasons to be Cheerful

I haven't done one of these for a while....
For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.

  1. Me, Daddy, and Little Lady had a good holiday. Regardless of the stress from the previous six weeks that the week had to be perfect, I realised it probably wouldn't, I just needed to relax and enjoy it. I always find it a bit easier to cope when Daddy is around. It has taken a lot out of me though.
  2. Whilst we were on holiday, Daddy got a 'phone call to tell him he had been successful at his interview, so a new (well same, but permanent) job! So proud of him.
  3.  My beautiful girl managed to stand up all by herself this week. Although she has been standing whilst we held her for a while, this was the first time that she did it by herself. I am such a proud mummy
  4. And a little extra one, I have rejigged the blog. I would appreciate any feedback you may have.

6 comments:

  1. Hello proud mom,
    I love the new look and your daughter is beautiful!!
    Miss ya. Hugs and kisses to you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lori,
      Thank you hun. Oh and Happy Birthday to you for tomorrow :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. well done daddy on the interview! and well done to your little girl. My little one has just started walking recently - I had forgotten just how special and exciting all those milestones are xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca,
      Thanks for you comments. Your T sounds exactly like Kiki when it comes to chocolate and wrapping others around her little fingers :-)

      Delete
  3. Good news about the job and I hope your holiday was fab. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!