Pamper Package @ Beauty Culture

I needed some pampering and was looking at spas. I've never been to a spa and was feeling a bit self conscious of going on my own. 
Some of the prices are enough to make your eyes water more than a Brazilian Wax!
I looked on Wahanda to see if there were any offers on in my area, I saw a few close by. 
I found Beauty Culture and some of their offers looked good and reasonable priced.
After several texts to one of the therapists, I arranged two appointments. The first for the 3 hour pamper package and the second for a St. Tropez spray tan.

Beauty Culture is in a wedding and events showroom. From outside it looks rather dull, but inside is a haven of beauty! There are photos of weddings and events on the walls, beautiful table displays, and a party room with various decorations. 

 My first appointment was on Thursday. I arrived at 10:00 and met Janine, my therapist. I was shown around and given a drink. 

My treatment started with an UniversalContour Wrap, which claims to help you lose inches, a guaranteed 6 inches. 
I was  measured in various places, then wrapped in bandages, that had been soaking in warm clay, from heels to my neck. My therapist then helped me in to the most unflattering silver track / space suit thing! 
Janine was telling me lots of information throughout the process, for example the properties of the clay and what they were good for.

After I was in my sexy suit(!), it was through to the nail salon, for my nails done with Jessica GELeration. There was an array of colours to choose from, but I went for a classic French Manicure, although with a pink sparkle.
Janine even did me a matching French Manicure on my toe nails.

After my nails were set, it was back to the treatment room, where Janine explained the process for the Microdermabrasion facial. Basically, she sandblasted my face with crystals!

After the facial, it was time to unwrap me.  After all the bandages were removed and I was measured again and in total I had lost just over 20 inches! Bonus ☺

I was actually in the salon for four hours and came out feeling really relaxed and feeling good about myself. That doesn't happen often!

I definitely recommend Beauty Culture.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely blog Nikki.. The pleasure was ours and we had withdrawal symptoms after our three day stint! Ha ha ha x Glad we could make your birthday special. .We are blessed to have lovely clients like yourself.. See ya soon xxJ

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!