Reasons To Be Cheerful

For more information on what Reasons to Be Cheerful (#R2BC) is all about please check out this post from Michelle at Mummy from the Heart for a full description.

  1. It's my birthday in a couple of days, so I've had a bit of pampering, well actually a lot! ☺I'm going for more on Tuesday, I'm actually have a make up lesson. I've always stuck with my simple make up so it will be good to learn properly!
  2. I've also bought a couple of new dresses. Which is very unusual for me. I'm good at treating and spoiling others, maybe too well; can't buy friendship, right? When my good friend helped me shop, I actually bought myself lots of lovely things. I bought a gorgeous pair of earrings from Swarovski as a birthday treat from Little Lady too.
  3. Little Lady joined me for my dental check up this week. The dentist looked at all her teeth that have come through, all was fine. Kiki was fine with it all. 
  4. My friend and I are going to The Queens Hotel for afternoon tea on my birthday too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!