Blogging Every Day in August: 5 favourite blogs (Day 17)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: 5 favourite blogs

My top five blogs (in no particular order):
  •  Kate on Thin Ice - Kate was one of the first people I first started following (blog and twitter). I love her humour, her openness, and ability to write. She also blogs at The Naked Mum.
  • purplepersuasion - Charlotte's blog has been helpful and informative in my struggles with mental health and the rigmarole that goes with it. Many of her posts have affected me (often bringing tears), I often feel she can read my mind, as Charlotte can articulate my thoughts so easily. 
  •  Mummy from the Heart - Michelle runs the weekly linky / blog hop Reasons To Be Cheerful. I love that she encourages people to share little bits of happiness from their weeks. The depression can mean I often cannot appreciate happy times, so forcing myself to write three things each week helps me.
  • Jay at Cosmic Girl (and also of Mocha Beanie Mummy), who is responsible for Silent Sunday. She takes great photographs and is funny and clever, if in any doubt please read her Speak To Me page.   
  • Wendy at Handmade Harbour is another blog I love to read. Handmade Monday is a great blog hop for all you crafters out there, unfortunately I only read, and don't take part. She has recently launched a range of instantly downloadable digital stamps too. 

    I suppose I really should add mine here too, as it's a place I love to waffle rubbish, record things of interest, and share my photos.

    What are your favourite blogs? Do let me know.


     

3 comments:

  1. Love your choices! I'm a bg fan of 4 of them, going to check the 5th now ;-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. There are so many great blogs around at the moment, it really difficult to decide on just 5 x

      Delete
  2. Well thank you kindly Nikki, really nice of you to add me in there! I'll check out the ones I don't know. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!