Blogging Every Day in August: A photo of us (Day 2)

Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.

Today's prompt is: A photo of us.

Whilst reading some blogs on Sunday, I saw a post someone had made of professional family photographs, it's something I've been thinking about for a while, so hopefully will get booked soon.

I enjoy taking photo's. I take photo's of Little Lady often, as you can probably tell from the blog! 

We usually manage to get some pictures of her with Daddy, even if he does hate photographs!


I have even started to ask him to take pictures of me and Kiki too. As I realised during her 1st year I think we have four pictures of us.


But as I'm usually the one behind the camera, we only have one picture of mummy, daddy, and Little Lady!


That is shocking and we must rectify that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!