Sarah at Yummy Mummy In Training has set herself a challenge of blogging every day in August and has listed her prompts. As my blogging is a bit hit and miss at the moment, I will be using her prompts to generate some ideas too.
Today's prompt is: A Quote To Live By
I love quotes, they make me laugh, smile, agree and / or disagree.
I even have a page dedicated to them here.
Oh, and a Pinterest board here.
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic...
I'm currently in the process of deciding what I am going to do with some of the ones I have gathered. I'd like to display some around the house for Little Lady as she gets older. I'm not sure how I am going to do it, currently thinking...
- Getting a collection of photo frames bought from charity shops, car boots, eBay, etc. and then printing the quotes, and arranging in a collection on one wall.
- Getting some MDF shapes (precut) and painting them, maybe adding quotes with pen or paint.
- Figuring out a way of printing on to canvas.
- Writing in pen or paint on canvas.
- Stencilling them on to walls directly.
- Printing them and laminating them.
What quotes do you like?
Do you have any around your home?
How do you display them?