Simply Be Fashion Review

After I won tickets to Plus North Fashion Event, I obviously needed something to wear, and Simply Be stepped up and offered me an outfit from their collection. 

Simply Be offer a range of on trend plus size ladies clothing, including some amazing designers and brands.
I was offered an outfit to review, which meant I had to look on the website and narrow down the choices. There were plenty of things I could have chosen! 
As I was looking quite a few of the items went out of stock in my size, I imagine that the Plus North event meant a rush on sales. I emailed them and gave a list of a few things I liked.

These were:

Within 2 days I had received the AX Paris Navy Skater Dress and the Anna Scholz Tie belt jacket. 


  • Luxurious stretch fabric. Anna Scholz has done it again! Coloured jackets are so on-trend right now, straight from the catwalk to you! Sophisticated boyfriend style jacket in fab textured stretch crepe. So soft and drapey, this jacket can be worn open or belted with the self-fabric belt and looks great with the sleeves pushed up for that 'Glam girl around town' look! We all want one! Get it before it's gone! With pockets and self-tie belt. Unlined.
  • Length from 27in/69cm.

  • This navy floral dress looks gorgeous dressed up or down. Has flattering pleats to the front and back to ensure your curves look fabulous. The multi-floral print means that you can team with different coloured accessories. Complete the look by adding pink lippy and a cute clutch. Has zip back fastening.
  • Hand wash.
  • Cotton.
I tried them on straight away. The colour of the jacket is gorgeous, it's also beautifully soft.
The dress fit me perfectly. I love skater dresses anyway. I'm not a busty girls (I'm between a B/ C cup) and with a shaped bra, there wasn't much room, so for larger boobed ladies, it may be a bit tight. 
Same with the waist, so may be worth going up a size.

I wore the dress all day on Saturday and it really is comfortable, no nipping, or digging in, although a bit blowy with the wind. Had a few Marilyn moments! LOL

The jacket is quite long, and roomy on the boobs. I also lost a button within hours of wearing it, but again very comfortable. I wore it with a white T and jeans on Sunday. I ended up tying the belt behind the jackets, I felt it was too bulky with it fastened.




I adore the dress, so much so that I'm going to buy the coral in it.

Thank you to Simply Be for the outfit.

Find Simply Be:
@ Pinterest
@ Twitter
@ Simply Be Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!