Reasons to be Cheerful

I've not been around for a while, my mental health has needed more attention than the blog, but I am at the stage I need to start acknowledging the small wins again.

Michelle at Mummy from the Heart started running the link up as a way for us to appreciate the small things in life. However, since my break from blogging she has passed over the reins to oJo over at oJo's World.

Ojos World

This week's Reasons to be Cheerful: 
  • I had a good holiday, quite stressful in places, but lovely to be out in the sunshine, even if I'm paying the price now. 
  • The sunshine, I always feel better when the weather is sunny and warm, don't you?
  • I had a telephone call that I think I handled ok. Normally I email or snail mail, but I had problems that needed a point of contact and he wasn't good at getting back to me. I didn't get the answers I wanted but still, I managed a call.
  • My daughter continues to amaze and astound me on a daily basis.
  • The World Cup is on, we crashed out very early, but there's some great football being played.
  • As always, people who matter, are around us.



So over to you, what have you been up to this week? 
What are your reasons to be cheerful? Do let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really horrible isn't it? I get all flummoxed and speak gobbledygook; then forget what they said.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for joining in again, so lovely to see you back blogging. I don't mind the phone call thing, it's face to face I struggle lol. Glad you did it, shows strength to do something you find hard xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be back Jo, thank you.
      Face to face is hard too, depends on my mood, but I often fix my sight on something and stare, which I can guess can be unnerving, if I'm staring at you unwaveringly! :)

      Delete

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!