The reins have been passed to Becky over at Lakes Single Mum for July.
This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
- I'm starting this with a big one, and hoping saying it will help it keep going.
I had a really hard morning at the therapy group, I'm not going into details, but it left me with a lot of self-destructive feelings. Right now, I'm trying to think & compile a list of coping strategies that are helpful, not destructive. Please feel free to add any you can think of in the comments.
- I have had some good days this week. On Friday I went to the Dino Jaws exhibition, it was interesting and fun.
- On Saturday, I went to a plant sale, yes, that is exciting in my world! Lol; to a deli market; had a walk; and spent some time with people I care about.
- I have done some productive things this week, even though that was the last thing I wanted to do.
- Feeling crap this week has given me lots of time to think. I'm thinking of trying some things, but not sure I had the strength or ability, but some times just the thought is empowering.
So over to you, what have you been up to this week?
What are your reasons to be cheerful? Do let me know.