Reasons to be Cheerful

The reins have been passed to Becky over at Lakes Single Mum for July.
Reasons to be Cheerful
Ojos World

This week's Reasons to be Cheerful:
  • As I mentioned in Wobbles Wednesday and last week's Reason To Be Cheerful, this new therapy group I've started going to is bringing up some difficult stuff to deal with. I expected it to happen, and thought I could handle it, but last week something that could have been a throw away comment turned into me ruminating and having lots of negative thoughts and suicidal idealation. So why on Earth would I put that as a reason to be cheerful?! Well I'm still here!
    • I received two compliments this week, and instead of feeling foolish and embarrassed, I accepted them with a 'Thank you'. Someone told me my child was the politest little girl they'd met, which I was very happy about. Although she can be a diva, as all toddlers can I suspect, it was nice for someone to acknowledge her manners, not just say the usual how beautiful she is, it meant more to me. The other was someone from my Therapy group, who told me I always looked well put together. I did think to myself well at least she only sees me once a week, but I just thanked her. 
  • I had a free meal this week too! Tweet4aTable is back. It's a pop up style restaurant showcasing food available at Co-op. I only found out the day by accident really, so didn't tweet as they only do 2 or 3 days in each city, and they ask for tweets one day for next. However, they hadn't filled their tables for the day, so they tweeted me to ask if I fancied a table. Went with my best friend & Kiki and had a laugh, the food was really good too, you can see the full menu here.


So that's my week, over to you, what have you been up to?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!