Wobbles Wednesday

Hooray! I'm on time, although didn't post on time...

Although I don't have much to report.
I have had a few rubbish days, which made me not even want to think about my health. 

I had a good day Saturday, went to a charity plant sale and a local deli market, followed by some  walking, although ate and drank too much.

Oh and I was bought some chocolates! But I haven't finished them in one go, which I guess is better than usual! 

I have done lots of thinking about the future this week, some good, some bad; still no real plans but a few ideas up in the air.

Over to you, did you have a good week?
What did you do to look after you mental and physical health?

Wobbles Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, for every one you leave, a fairy gets her wings!